Thursday, January 20, 2011

Unexpected spending


I shouldn't be spending any money right now. I'm trying to save it all up for Connooga next month, but as I was checking Mycomicshop.com's ebay page for that one comic I must find, I came across three issues of X-Men: The Phoenix. This was a series I had never seen before. Drawn in Manga style and depicting The Phoenix in a very skimpy outfit that makes me wonder why she ever wears clothing at all...

As I was looking at it and noticed the little "explicit content" bar at the bottom of the cover I said to myself, I have got to see this. Then I noticed that all three auctions were ending in less then three minutes. Oh no!

So I had less then three minutes to sign into ebay and bid on three different auctions. I managed to do it though and won all three of them. in the words of a geek, "w00t!" Now I'm $18.00 short on my Connooga fund though... Oh well, I'll make do.

No comments:

Post a Comment