Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Last night after work I stopped by my local Hastings. They have recently expanded their comic book section and now have a nice sized back issue section, but for some reason I have never thought to look through it for Ninja Turtles comics. I could kick myself for that... Sure enough I found a small section labeled Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but all that was in it were the newer Tales Of TMNT or whatever that comic is called... (I've never read it) So I went through the rest of the "T" section, looking at every comic just to make sure there weren't any that had been misplaced, and found a single issue of the original Eastman and Laird's Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles. Issue #47. So I grabbed it. But now I'm thinking I may have to pick a day to go back and go through every single comic they have just to make sure there aren't any more stuck in the wrong place by people who pulled them out to buy them then got lazy after changing their minds just stuck them back wherever. There's a lot of comics there so it's quite a task and I'm not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment